Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pharmaceutical Quality Community - Serving patients across the globe

People who are working in pharmaceutical sector mainly in Quality Units are rendering their services to the society in a dedicated way. These people are serving the patients indirectly and very key persons in protecting the public health. Quality is a very critical parameter in drug manufacturing and in reducing the risk for patients. 

Quality control and quality assurance groups must have positive attitude and sincerity in their job responsibilities. Dedication and continuous alert on the activities which they are performing daily are the key elements in achieving the quality medicines.


Hence, as an effort of motivation sharing my leanings and thoughts with the Quality community in the form of my personal magazine ANALIGHT. This is my personal knowledge sharing magazine. It gives immense pleasure to share what I learnt and the content I collected during my learning. 

I believe knowledge increases in multiple folds when we shared it with as many people as possible. I named my magazine as "ANALIGHT"and publishing the first copy today which is very auspicious day "Ganesh Chaturthi". May the lord of Knowledge, the Ganesha, bless us always.



Pls click the following link to access and download the magazine.



0 comments: